Action

Action
Happy Birthday Singapore! I am on the cover of Bokehman! Yay! :P

Helix Bridge to IR Marina Bay Sands

Helix Bridge to IR Marina Bay Sands
Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFD

Bullionvault

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Humour

Humour
It's a Crime to Ignore!

Window Light

Window Light
Boots

Amazon Books

Monday, March 24, 2008

Timex Automatic Watch

I recently purchased a Timex Automatic Watch, model T2M517. The watch caught my attention the moment I laid my eyes on it and I knew I was in love. Being quite affordable for an automatic watch and the fact that I was able to get it at a discount, I knew it was a matter of time before I would possess it! The funny thing was I did not know much about Timex. I thought they only produced sporty or fashionable battery operated "indigo backlit" watches which was actually quite appealing, but which I never took seriously. Untill now. The specifications are usually on those of a much more expensive watch, like those costing more than $500!

  • 38 Jewel Automatic movement with exhibition window at 6 o'clock
  • Fly back date hand at 9 o'clock
  • 40 hour power reserve indicator at 2 o'clock
  • Stainless Steel case with enamel top ring
  • Stainless steel bracelet
  • Screw down crown
  • Water resistance: 100m
This quick image of the watch was produced with my trusty Tamron 90mm F2.8 macro lens and direct flash.



4 comments:

AlvinZ said...

Cool shot... You used a black acrylic?

You've got some nice portraiture shots too...

Can I also join in for your street shoots too? =)

AlvinZ

Bokehman said...

I actually placed the watch on my glossy top dvd player and took the picture with direct flash. I did not really bother to do any set up for this quick shot. Thanks for your comments, you have quite a lot of nice pictures yourself!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Teaching Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Project Management Dissertation

Google Search

Google