Action

Action
Happy Birthday Singapore! I am on the cover of Bokehman! Yay! :P

Helix Bridge to IR Marina Bay Sands

Helix Bridge to IR Marina Bay Sands
Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFD

Bullionvault

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Humour

Humour
It's a Crime to Ignore!

Window Light

Window Light
Boots

Amazon Books

Friday, April 18, 2008

Derek and Susan ROM 16th April 2008

Here are some of the shots from my ROM(Registration Of Marriage) shoot of Derek and Susan on the 16th of April 2008. I seldom do event shoots but I did this anyway. Susan is my former colleague from a couple of years ago and my first tfcd model. She looks absolutely radiant and I am glad that I was able to cover this event. Lens used are the Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 AFS VR, the Nikon 50mm F1.4 and the Nikon 85mm F1.8. The ROM room was very small and cramped but what a day! What can I say? These pictures say more than I could ever hope to write in this blog entry. What a beautiful couple and what wonderful friends and family they have indeed. Congratulations to this lovely couple!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bokehman, ur pictures are simply amazing! the available lights u use are really gorgeous.. u mentioned b4 that u cant shoot wedding.. well, this ROM shoot says otherwise..

Potter's Hand said...

Wow, ur photos are simply amazing.. the lighting is really nice.. u mentioned that u cant shoot for event, well.. these pics says otherwise..

Anonymous said...

Sweet moments captured! Keep it up paul! :)

Google Search

Google