Action

Action
Happy Birthday Singapore! I am on the cover of Bokehman! Yay! :P

Helix Bridge to IR Marina Bay Sands

Helix Bridge to IR Marina Bay Sands
Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFD

Bullionvault

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

Humour

Humour
It's a Crime to Ignore!

Window Light

Window Light
Boots

Amazon Books

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Prime Time

The story behind what happened during the taking of this half face portrait in Chinatown Area is quite hilarious! As some people may know, Chinatown has its Red light districts and some freelance hookers roam the streets there trying to seduce lonely and usually older men with too much time in their hands, hehe! I took this picture of her along a busy and crowded bridge there, knowing that the freelancers usually come out during the evening time along that area, but I didnt care, as it is a public area.


We both soon realised that there were quite a number of Dirty Old Men pausing in their tracks along the bridge to stare and ogle at her, haha! It was so abrupt and the way they stared was like they have never seen a young lady before, the desire in their eyes full of perversity! Haha! There was even one TeeKo Peh(Dirty Old Man) who literally stepped forward quite close to us with his eyes almost popping out and mouth open, as if he wanted to eat her there and then! I joked with her that maybe he should take out his hanky to wipe his drool... I kept an eye on him and the rest in case they tried to do anything funny, haha! It was quite an eye-opening experience for both of us with all these unwanted attention on a crowded Friday evening.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna buy a copy of BOKEHMAN Pictorial 2007!!!!

Germaine said...

haha! thanks for ur comment. but i really admire the way u capture things in such a splendid manner. i hope u can teach me a thing or two. (:

Ivor M. said...

I love your website, with your fresh pictures, as you say 'Through your eyes'!... and those carefully chosen audio tracks that I can play while I work - Great! I have owned both the f1.4 and f1.8 85mm lenses & sold them, but your pics have persuaded me to buy a new f1.8 85mm Nikkor. Thanks, Bokehman !

Bokehman said...

Wow! Thanks for all the kind comments! All of you have really made my day!

Google Search

Google